Surah 38: Sad (71-85)
71. (So mention) when your Lord said to the angels, “Indeed I am going to create a human being from clay.
72. So when I have proportioned him and breathed into him of My (created) soul, then fall down to him in prostration.”
73. So the angels prostrated - all of them entirely.
74. Expect Iblees; he was arrogant and became among the disbelievers.
75. (God) said, “O Iblees, what prevented you from prostrating to that which I created with My hands? Were you arrogant (then), or were you (already) among the haughty?”
76. He said, “I am better than him. You created me from fire and created him from clay.”
77. (God) said, “Then get out of it (Paradise), for indeed, you are expelled.
78. And indeed, upon you is My curse until the Day of Recompense.”
79. He said, “My Lord, then reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected.”
80. (God) said, “So indeed, you are of those reprieved
81. Until the Day of the time well-known”
82. (Iblees) said, “By your might, i will surely mislead them all
83. Except, among them, Your chosen servants.”
84. (God) said, “The truth (is My oath), and the truth I say -
85. (That) I will surely fill Hell with you and those of them that follow you all together.”